Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I DID IT!!!!

I am oficially done with school for the summer! I am soo happy! It feels like a huge load has been lifted off my shoulders. I had a really rough semeter this year and am so glad it is finally over! Now I am so excited because it is only 17 more days until I am in California and 24 days until I am with the kids!! I am so anxious to get there and see them! Yes I will be home soon enough!!!! PS. I thought this was a good picture to show how I am feeling right now!! PRAISE GOD!!!! Oh my Matu! :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you! I know the kids are anxious for you to be back home!

Angela said...

Yeah!!! Schools done!!! That's always a great feeling. Have fun getting packed and ready for your adventure.

Gail said...

We are waiting!!!!

Kristina said...

Yeah!!!

Love on all our kids for us!

Kathy Eden said...

Congrats on finishing the sememster!!! Please give my girls hugs from me. Great picture of Matu...and of Samara in the back ground :o)

angela said...

yeah!! i was just talking about you girls coming! i'm getting more and more excited!!