Thursday, May 17, 2007

7 things..

Ok so I dont kno that I can take this completely seriously but I will try....

1. I have always loved kids even when I was a kid. I got labeled the "mother" in preschool when I helped potty train other kids.

2. I love the rain. I love to play in the rain and I love storms!

3. my absolute favorite color is ORANGE! I am painting my entire room orange at my new house.

4.I am terrified of mice and rats.... well the ones that are not caged. (but I did have a miny hampster.. go figure)

5.I lost 70lbs my junior year of high school.

6. I seem really shy and self reserved until I get to know you and then it is ALL over from there. I usually don't hold anything back.

7. Personally I am not a fan of these "tag" things.. (so ya thanks a lot Carsen) HAHA just kidding I still love you!

7 comments:

Carsen said...

Why do you think I tagged you....


;)

Anne said...

I saw it on your blog!!!!!! HAHA

angela said...

she tagged you because she knows you so well!!! hey, i didn't love it either, who started all this?!! anyhow, i'm glad you're coming soon.

Carsen said...

You know, we should try to find some orange paint in Haiti... it's my favorite color too...

Anne said...

OMG!! No way... I am obsessed. It is kinda rediclous.....

angela said...

are you serious?!
it's my favorite color too!!

Angela said...

Great facts Anne. I feel like I know you a little better now. Cool!!