Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I will be home so soon!

The time is drawing near. I know I have posted a million times about how excited I am but hey whats wrong with a million and one? Anyways in less then a week I will be in California and I am so excited I can hardly sleep. I have never been to California and so I am excited about that but also my great friend(and sister) Carsen has planned some really awsome stuff for us to do so I am so excited. Then We will be flying into haiti together which will be a blast also. I am so anxious to be where my heart is and that is in Haiti..my home! I miss the kids and you you and my brother Jimmy! I just cannot wait. Soon I will be back and my heart will be content.



4 comments:

Angela said...

I love the pool pictures you took. Can't wait for you to be reunited with your Haitian family. Have fun in California with Carsen.

Carsen said...

Woohooo!! Seriously. I don't know if California is ready.

I am excited too!

Yesss!!!!

:)

Anne said...

I dont think California is ready...but oh well cuz here I come!!!

angela said...

come soon!!!!

i'm waiting and so are the kids!!!