Wednesday, May 30, 2007

California so far

The Red woods


The Coast

I am in California with the Grey family and loving every minute of it. Yesterday Carsen and I went and watch cows get branded and Neutered. Wow what a sight to see. Let's just leave it at there. Today was AMAZING though. We went to the Red Woods and to the Coast and it was beautiful!!! It truly is something everyone should do if you come to California. Just seeing those trees made me realize how huge God really is to have created something so amazing and beautiful and just to imagine if He could make something so beautiful on earth how Wonderful Heaven must be! Anyways it was great!I will try my hardest to keep you updated on our adventures. There is much more to come!!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!

Gail, when can I come? :)

Angela said...

Great pictures!!! Have fun!!!

Jordyn said...

Those are great pictures!!!!


Have a blessed time!!!!

angela said...

isn't california amazing?!! i've lived a couple places, but i LOVE my state! but you're right, your adventures are only just beginning!!

Gail said...

michelle~ ANYTIME!!!!!!

Kristina said...

I agree, California is beautiful! Todd would love to live there! But way to expensive!!!!

But with family there we go visit about every 5 years.

Enjoy! And great pictures!

angela said...

also, i would just like to clarify that watching cows be neutered is not a normal californian activity!! we're more shoppers and outdoor sports kind of people!

Kathy Eden said...

I thought the cow thing was funny. I know a lot about cows & that's not what I was expecting from a "California" trip. The pictures are awesome!

Gail said...

When are you going to psot about SF???? It was way too fun not to get at least a little shout-out!!

Miss you and Carsen oh so much!!