Saturday, June 9, 2007

Finally

So... Finally I am here.. finally I can post some pictures!!! I have been having a blast with the kids and I am so happy to be back... back where my heart belongs... back where we (as in the children) can be made at each other one minute and then be best friends the next.. back where there is always noise... never a dull moment... and back where there in an overwhelming amount of love. I am so happy to be back to this place I call home!
Samendia.... Noah... "you you look at me!"
Ahhh yes... thank you Anne for these wonderful skirts!
I didn't ask to be a princess... but if the crown fits...!
Ring around the rosie!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks, Anne! What great pictures!!

angela said...

oh i miss you all!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for the great pictures Anne!

Kristina said...

Yeah pics!!!!! Thanks Ann!

Angela said...

Love the skirt picture and Mantu the princess!! Great stuff. Thanks for making us feel a little closer to the kids through your pictures. Have fun!

Shannon H. said...

Thank you for posting the pictures - they are such a precious thing to behold!

cathy.troy said...

Yes they are wonderful pictures. I do have to admit my daughter is a Very Beautiful Princess, it must run in the family!!! Tell her and Isaac we Love Them.
Thanks
Love, Troy

cathy.troy said...

Thanks for sharing - all the kids are beautiful, but especially the princess!!!