Sunday, August 19, 2007

well... this is him!

Hey all! So I decided I would just let you in on my boy bc I see the poor antagonizing You You gets and well I'll spare you the trouble because a few of you already asked hehe! Anways he is amazing! His name is Gordon.. He is Jimmy's friend. When I came at Christmas Jimmy and him picked me up from the airport. I didnt know him yet at this point. Well he came over to visit Jimmy a lot and me being super close to Jimmy started asking questions(what can I say the guy is handsome!) Jimmy started making little conversation between the 2 of us and we just clicked. I can trust him with anything. He loves the Lord with all his heart and that is something so important to me. I am never one to get into a long distance relationship but something is differnt about him. In TONS of ways! And although marriage maybe an option someday down the road I am not ready for that yet(sorry to burst your bubble mama Angela) hehe. But yes this is Gordon and I must say I love him very much!

we kinda have a love/hate relationship.... right you you?
Jean Benard and Gordon searching for crabs!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Ahhh, he is so cute Anne!!! I'll leave you alone now. :)

Kathy Eden said...

Just cute??? :o) He's very handsome Anne & I'm happy that you're happy with him!

Kristina said...

thanks! He's a cutie!

Brandy and Troy said...

You look so happy!!!!!! It was good to meet you and your Mom on my trip to Haiti. Please tell her "HI" for me!!!

angela said...

yes, you surely do have a love/hate relationship. but all in good fun! seriously, i think it's great how much you two "get" each other!

megan haug said...

hey anne, it was great to meet you!! don't you love God's sense of humor?? you were never one for long distance relationships...and then you met Gordon...:)

about the school thing, maybe you have already found some answers, but i have a brazilian friend who is in the states for school, so i thought i'd at least try to see if he had any helpful info. i'll let you know if he does!!

hope things are going well at home!