Saturday, August 18, 2007

I miss you friend!






So I always post about how much I miss the kids... and it is true I miss them terribly.. but I have never posted about how much I miss you you when I am gone... you see you you and I are really close(well at least I like to think so hehe)... and we have a million inside jokes I could post about... really these pictures probably mean nothing to anyone but us... but oh well... anyways I just wanted to say I miss you Angela and I pray for you everyday and I love you like a sister!!!!
PS. I dont really miss the cats but they were kinda fun to kick around this summer..... CCCCAT!(take it as the meaning in creole.) :)

5 comments:

angela said...

hey!! i never saw that one of the cat before. funny! oh friend, i miss you too! there's so much to say. oh caroline! good good times. and the boys and the sand. we don't do that at home. we would never play in the sand like that in the states, but it's what you do at the beach here! so funny! the beach seems to turn everyone into a kid. even morgan. well, i have to go to the airport, so hopefully i'll see our friend. we really do need camera phones!

come back

angela said...

oh my gosh!!! i can't believe you posted mme gabriel!!!
HA HA!
that's so awesome!

Michelle said...

Mme Gabriel, nursing on her wedding day. Ahhhhh!!!!! Great pictures, Anne! I know this was to Angela, but I couldn't resist after I saw Mme Gabriel's picture.

Anne said...

Its ok anyone can comment.... no worries!!! HEHE....

PS... I know mme gabriel..."YOU YOU..."

Angela said...

Oh my gosh...I had to blow that one up and get a closer look. That is too funny!!! That's a classic to go in the wedding album. And I love the kitty picture.