Saturday, August 18, 2007

prayer request...

Hey all! So I am home and have posted some pictures... I will continue to post now that I can! Anyways I just wanted to ask for your prayers. I am having a really hard time being home. I have decided to take a semester off from my big university and just take a few classes at our community college and also work full time. I just feel like this is best for me right now... I just feel at a loss right now about everything... My boyfriend(yes he is haitian) really wants to come to study in the states... I am trying really hard to make this dream come true for him but it is not easy by any means... also I really have no clue about how to start the process or anything... I just wish I could snap my fingers and everything would fall into place.. for me and for him... but again though I have to come to the realization that life is not that easy and if you really want something you have to work for it... so please just pray that everything works out...
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. If anyone knows how to start the international school process I would love any info!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll be praying for you!

Angela said...

You could just marry him...doesn't that make it easier for him to come over. Just kiddin' Who is this guy? I would love to see pictures.

I'll be praying about your adjustment home. Don't stress about school. I personally think college is overrated. :)

angela said...

ha! nice, angela. i went to five colleges and i don't have a degree. but i'm living quite nicely, i feel! he's a great guy, anne! he'll be there.
hey angela, do you think your friend might have some tips?

Kristina said...

I thought Gail knew since Jimmy was suppose to be coming to the states to go to school?

And Anne, a good friend once told me God can make a way where there is no way! It's true.

Pray and we will be praying!

Hope and Rob said...

We're praying for you!!! I think if you just contact a local University they will mail you a packet of info about international study... just call the registrar's office and tell them what you're thinking.

Kathy Eden said...

Praying as well!!!

Anne said...

thank you guys for all your support!!!

Angela said...

ok, so I totally just got the comment from You You about my friend. I think she is talking about Immanuella that goes to school here in Evansville and she is from Haiti. Ashly goes to school with her. I'll have Ashly ask her.