Thursday, February 15, 2007

So I am sitting here thinking that I should be doing school work or something but I can't get the kids off my mind for some reason. I miss them so much. I just want to come "home" so bad. I guess it doesnt help that I am stressed with school and all but I just miss the noise of the children... the constant clinging of Matu....rice and beans... yes I miss them can u believe that.... I miss HOME!!! I am counting down the days already! Yes and I have like 3 months left still... well I know everyone can relate to this feeling and so that is why I decided to write a post about it!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, Anne. I get it. Ok, not the rice and beans part, but the rest absolutely. I'm counting down too. I leave in 2 months and 1 day.

Gail said...

WOW! I'm not going back until July!! I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the days. If I could figure out a way to take the whole family for the entire summer, I would!! I miss it so much!