Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Noah!

Check out the shoes!! What's Funy is I tried to hide the green jelly shoes but Noah always managed to find at least one of them!!
This is Noah on his Birthday... hogging the Cheese puffs LOL



Ahhhh yes... While You You was gone over Christmas Noah was my buddie and he def. fell asleep like this one day and Mia came in and saw him and made all the nannies come look at him... she thought it was sooo funny.... Guess that just goes to show they were meant to be sibilings already teasing each other!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwwwww my boy! What a cutie! He is notorious for falling asleep in the strangest places and times. Much like his sister, Mia! Thanks Anne these are great shots!

angela said...

i love the pose in the first pic! he does that a lot! and always that lip/tongue thing!

Michelle said...

I think that is his, "Yeah, I'm cool!" look.

Kristina said...

Ahhhh Noah! He really is a cutie. And I am so excited that Jonas and him are buddies. And that God has blessed them with coming to the same city!

Angela said...

He's a character. He and Camdem will add some nice comic relief to the "fam". LOL!