Monday, February 26, 2007

Here ya go Heather!!

This is my FAVORITE picture!!! So everyone knows how much Jonson and Lovely loved each other..... Well this is what I caught them doing one night.... how precious!! Also a little story to touch the heart.... So one day I last summer You You and I went through all the shoes and sorted them... Jonson found these little dress shoes and came up to me and said "for Lovely"... I said sure! So he went upstairs and she was sleeping but he put them on here anyways and then left with a HUGE smile! It was soooooo sweet!



5 comments:

Gail said...

I wish we knew how they were doing!! I'll have to ask Nathan if he has heard anything!

Heather said...

Thank you so much Anne! That story made me cry because I can so vividly remember their sweet little spirits. Now I'm crying again, but in a good way.. still hurts though.

angela said...

i really really miss them. really.

Angela said...

Still shocked that they disappeared right before my trip. God has a plan for their life. I still have Johnson, Rosaline, and Lovely's picture in my journal. I think of them often and how they are doing. I would love an update.

Michelle said...

They were the sweetest siblings. I too would love to know how they are. I pray for them often!!