Sunday, June 15, 2008

I just want to go back.
So I have not blogged in a long time. I have been at a lose for words.
This is the first time in 4 summers that I will not be spending my vacation in Haiti and it is killing me.
I have been very busy here at home trying to finish up school... I took a full time job as a nanny for the summer and I just really dont have the money to travel right now.
I hate it. My heart longs for the kids. I find myself waking up every morning wishing I could just hold the kids and love on them.
I miss the smell of bean suace and the sticky hands being rubbed on me...
I miss the giggles and the tears...
I miss it all.
I am praying I will be able to at least go for a week or two in July... I just have to save some money up and do lots of praying!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We miss you, Anne! I was just telling Kaitlyn that this was the first summer in a long time that you weren't here. Praying for you!

angela said...

oh anne! mwen mem tou!

CG said...

praying the Lord will make a way for you, Anne!