Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Three Stooges






So it's been awhile since I posted....

Anyways while I was there over Christmas break I had the pleasure of spending just about every minute with these three. From sun up to sun down...literally.

As everyone knows Matu and I have always had a special bond...this trip was

no different... only that these two beauties tagged along... which I had no objection to.

If we were all outside they made sure not to be to far from me... if I went in the room to get something for a nanny... there were right there to help.... when bed time came along it was a small task deciding who was sleeping where.....they three soon became my three stooges.....

I love you and miss you guys!!

I miss all the kids... things have been rough around here lately and honestly I just want to be back with the kids... loving them... holding them..... praying with them... I miss them!

3 comments:

angela said...

okay, who is fenrisar?!!

i so understand that longing to just be with these kids! and those are some pretty cute ones you've got there!!

Anne said...

I dont know but if you go to that blog its like a virus scan....

Kathy Cassel said...

It is spam. You need to add word verification to stop those comments from posting. I had a major problem with it! erg.

Sweet pictures. I haven't gotten to visit mine since last August!