Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What I miss most

So I recently posted about how much I miss Haiti! Here are some reasons/things I miss...
The obvious I miss the O.....I miss going to the airport to pick up groups and the game you-you and I played to find "our" tap tap... Don't forget "crutch" either Angela :)

I miss Sunday morning church with Fritzner....
I miss my two partner's in crime.....
How about dinner by lantern... and many other things by lantern too

Meal time.... I miss those slimmy hands and bean sauce kisses! " this is my confession"....I miss my brother DJ LJimix... and his wonderful selection of music...
I miss going through some of the wonderful donations and making a list of things that we really don't need... say wool sweaters or DDDDDD bras....
I miss picking Kenip(I don't know how to spell it)

most of all tho I just miss the kids.... I miss my family!

4 comments:

Gail said...

And they miss you too!!! If you need somewhere to stay, you are welcome here.

angela said...

what about playing "that's not your hair" or handing out nanny flip flops and mumus? what about soccer games and phone cards? what about waving at junior's friends?
i miss all that and soooooo much more!

Kristina said...

me too!

Kathy Cassel said...

I just got back yesterday so I know what you mean!