Friday, April 6, 2007

Prayer Request

So like I said in a previous post things have not been going great lately.. well I guess you have to go through the storm before there is a rainbow... Well last year my Dad was diagnosed with Cancer and went through treatment and they thought they got it all but he called me this morning and said it was back and it is spreading. The doctors told him he might only have a year to live. Needless to say I am kind of a reck. He goes back to the doctor Tuesday for more test and will know better then but I just ask for your prayers. Thank you soo much!

PS... I miss the kids terribly... I just want to be there holding them and playing with them... ;(

6 comments:

angela said...

oh my dear sister, i will be praying for you. the Lord will lift you up and hold you in His arms. He is faithful all the time.

Carsen said...

Oh Anne!! I love you so much and the crazy thing is Jesus loves you even more! I will be praying for you. I wish I could be with you in person, but I can be with you in prayer. I will pray for your dad also.

Michelle said...

Praying for you and your dad, Anne! God is faithful! Remember He is the great physician and knows right where your dad is and exactly what he needs.

And thanks for loving the kids so much. You are a blessing!!!

Kristina said...

on my knees praying!!! God can make a way where there seems to be no way!!!! remember that.
Love you!

Kathy Eden said...

I don't have much to add to what has already been said but please know that I'm praying for you, & your dad.

Angela said...

Praying!!!