Friday, April 27, 2007

I can do this!

So I only have 11 days left of school and then I am done for the summer! I CANNOT wait. I have been so stressed out lately and I have been totally missing the kids... which leads to my next countdow... 29 days till I am in California which I am TOTALLY excited for and then its 36 days until I am back at "home" with my kidos and You You and Carsen and my Brother Jimmy! So yes this is going to be a long 11 days but then time will fly by because I get the joy of going to stay with my sister for 2 weeks because she is going back to work and I get to watch the baby!! So that will be fun... and then before I know it, I will be getting off the plane in California! YAYA.

4 comments:

Gail said...

We are sooo excited that you are coming. We just need to know what you want to do while you are here?? Have you been to California before? We were thinking about a trip to San Francisco and Alcatraz. Are you interested??

Anne said...

I have never been to California...so really I am just excited to come...I am down for whatever :)

angela said...

you totally can do it! and i can't wait 'til you and carsen get here! thanks for calling today, friend!

Angela said...

That sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to hear of all your adventures!!