Sunday, March 25, 2007

Life is tough

So here I am feeling completely lost... I feel like I am on a winding road leading straight to nowhere. I have made so many wrong turns lately I feel like it is going to be really hard to find my way back. I pray but lately I feel the Devil has been working much harder then God. I know that is terrible to say but I just can't find Him. I am letting other people make decisions for me.. ones that I know are not good for me and it hurts. It is like this constant war with myself lately and I am losing the battle slowly. The thing is this is not me by any means. I am a fighter. So I know I need to just keep praying and keep fighting and I know I can win!! I am longing for the kids. I miss them so much... to me when I am there with them its like nothing could go wrong... I mean the kids are AMAZING! They are so full of life and love it is beautiful! So I am going to suck it up work hard these last 2 months and get through this.

6 comments:

Carsen said...

M'ap priye pou ou zanmi'm...


Really, I have no idea if that's right!!! I'm sure it's wrong, but I'm trying.

I'm praying for you my friend. :)

Angela said...

Praying!!

Kathy Eden said...

Praying for you too!

angela said...

oh anne! thanks for being so honest with all of us. i will totally be praying for you! i love you and i can't wait until you're here!

Gail said...

Thank you for being honest. Many of us are feeling the same way right now. BUT, remember that Satan attacks the hardest when we are doing our hardest to serve God. Stay strong and don't take your eyes off of Jesus.

Angela said...

I have been feeling the same way lately (read my blog). It was crazy to read your thoughts. It was almost like I was reading my own. My biggest struggle is trying to be self sufficient and trying to do everything in my own strength. God has really been working on me in this area. I have been praying for you. I can't wait for you to be back at the O with the kids.