Saturday, March 10, 2007

April Trip

So I know there is a big group going in April and I have some lage items I would LOVE to get to the kids but well I don't know how to get them there. I have a basically new exersaucer and 2 umbrella strollers. I know Christian( Eliajh's/Jerry) dad is going with the group and so I am going to see what all he is taking and see if he has room but let me know if anyone in the group has room for these. I know the are large but I just thouht I would throw it out there ya never know!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

If Christian doesn't have room send it to me Ann. We have 5 going from Evansville so I'm sure we could fit them in. E-mail me at mecundiff@juno.com and I'll send you my address.

Kristina said...

Yes! I know I haven't filled my bags yet either!
We will find a space for them somewhere.
I have a HUGE bag that is designed to put strollers in for airplane travel, so I know it is big enough.