Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sorry Sears




OK so last year I got all the kids dressed up and took each ones pictures for Christmas... Well that did not go over very well so instead this year I had the brillant idea to just take all of their pictures together... I took construction paper and spelled out Joyeux Noel and Merry Christmas... I got all the kids together in the baby room and with Juniors help we tired to take a group picture... well I think I would have let the photographers at sears down but hey its not easy getting 1 child to behave for a picture let alone 40!

Well here ya go!!!! Hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

Angela said...

That's great Anne. Sears ain't got nothin' on you. Not many people could have gotten all those kids in the same picture. Way to go. Thanks for putting a big smile on my face. Tell Steven and Belle we got their letters and we love them!!! Merry Christmas Anne. Thanks for spending your Christmas with our kids. God bless!!

Brandy and Troy said...

I LOVE it!!! Great job, Anne!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! I love it!!
Thanks for sharing them with us!! Give my girl a big hug and kiss for me and tell her I miss her so much! I am so glad you are there with them.

angela said...

oh so cute! look at glo-face! look at beta's hair! oh how much i miss them!!

thanks, anne!!

livingpurereligion said...

I am seriously impressed that you managed to get them all together long enough to take a picture! You are good! I love it! We've got the cutest kids in all of Haiti... hands down!

Abbie said...

Thanks Anne! (And of course it would be our child that is sitting backwards - little stinker!)

L. Abbie

Sarah and Tim said...

I love it! TOO

megan haug said...

oh my goodness...these are awesome!! Steven is holding his letter high and proud in each picture. I love the face Tyler is making in the first one. and in the second one, i think Spendy was taste-testing his letter...and i LOVE Fritzon's face!!

great pictures!!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Great job, Anne! Thank you for sharing ~ it is a wonderful holiday message!

Blessings to you!
Colleen

Kathy Eden said...

You did an awesome job Anne! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!